The CIPS designation is for REALTORS® from the United States and abroad, as well as association staff and volunteer leaders who wish to develop or grow their international real estate business. It will provide you with the knowledge, research, network, and tools to globalize your business.
2017 Local Training Scheduled
February 9, March 22 & 23, April 5 & 6
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CIPS CERTIFICATION CLASSES
- To meet CIPS certification eligibility, you must successfully complete all five sessions either in-class or online.
- In-class sessions are $80/each for a total of $400.
- Please register here for the class(es) you will be attending. If you are attending one or more in-class sessions, be sure to register for each date.
- If you can only attend some of the in-class sessions you can still register here for those dates you can attend.
- If you signed up for the course late, or you can’t attend all the in-class sessions, you can complete your CIPS certification course online through Realtor.org. Please see the Online Class info further below for a BHHS preferred discount code and link.
- Additional Costs: After successfully completing the CIPS classes, you will submit a CIPS Designation application to Realtor.org along with a $75 application fee. There is also a yearly CIPS membership due of $220.
- Additional CIPS Certification requirements include international transactions, languages spoken, college degrees, other REALTOR® designations, etc. Please see the CIPS Designation application for details.
CLASS DATES, TIMES & LOCATIONS:
All class times will be from 9am – 5pm on the following dates.
Thursday, February 9, 2017 – Local Markets – Mansell Overlook, Roswell, GA 30076
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 – Transaction Tools – Mansell Overlook, Roswell, GA 30076
Thursday , March 23, 2017 – Europe & International Real Estate – Mansell Overlook, Roswell, GA 30076
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 – Asia/Pacific & International Real Estate – Mansell Overlook, Roswell, GA 30076
Thursday April 6, 2017 – The Americas & International Real Estate – Mansell Overlook, Roswell, GA 30076
ONLINE CLASSES :
If you can’t attend all the in-class sessions or want to earn the CIPS designation on your own time, take advantage of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices preferred rate of $99 for each web-based training module. Simply click on this link realtor.org/rucips, or copy and paste the link into your browser, and use the code CIPSHSF when registering. CIPS courses offered web-based include the two core courses, three electives and one non-U.S. resident course listed in the “How to become a Certified International Property specialist (CIPS) section of the Learn Center in the BHHS REsource Center. (Discount does not apply to bundles offered on site).
For questions about the web-based modules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org